PROPOSED GOLFER SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR GROUP COACHING LESSONS
Before your lesson:
- Lesson bookings to be done in advance.
- EFT, Club, Debit and Credit cards are the preferred payment options for lessons.
- Size of groups will be determined by the size of the practice area and will be restricted to no more than 10 players per session, subject to any Covid-19 regulations.
- Facility and coaching procedures will be communicated on booking, the player should request these, if not provided.
- Players are required to clean/sanitize all their golf equipment at home prior to lesson.
- Players are required to bring their face mask.
- Hands are required to be washed with soap and water/sanitized before the lesson.
- In the case of juniors, consent forms must be signed by parents/ guardians of the player.
- Players are required to wait in their car or in a designated area and may only move to the lesson area 15 minutes before the start of the lesson.
- If a player uses a golf cart to get to the lesson, they shall observe the requirement of not more than 1 person per golf cart. Or if from the same family household then a maximum of two persons per golf cart.
- Coaches will indicate to you which coaching bay you may use for the lesson.
- All players will be required to be logged into an attendance register on arrival at the lesson and may be required to go through a screening process.
During your lesson:
- Face masks are compulsory for players and coaches at all times .
- Range bays will be set up at a minimum of 3 metres apart and the players must adhere to this at all times.
- It is recommended that the player’s own golf clubs and training equipment be used (where possible).
- Players are required to bring their own water bottle and it is also advised to remain hydrated during your golfing experience.
- Players and Coaches are required to observe social distancing of a minimum of 2m distance and there shall be no physical contact between you, your coach or any other players.
- Players to collect own bucket of balls from prescribed collection point.
- Players must not touch any stray golf balls.
- Players and Coaches are not to touch the flagstick on any practice green.
- You may find that the hole have been removed, or a hole liner has been used so that all of the ball does not fall below the surface of the putting green and the ball can be easily retrieved by handling the ball only.
After your lesson:
- Players must sanitize or wash their hands with soap and water immediately after the lesson.
- Players are requested to clean/sanitize all personal equipment at home after the lesson.
- Please be aware of and follow the basic guidelines implemented by the South African government regarding the COVID-19 virus based on the alert level of your province.
- If the lesson is to take place at a practice facility based at a Golf Club/Golf Facility, the basic regulations apply at all times and will be in conjunction with the Covid-19 regulations.
- It is general good practice for Players and Coaches to always carry hand sanitiser with them and refrain from touching their faces.
- If any player in the group becomes infected (tests positive), the group will be informed, and lessons will have to be suspended for a period to be determined.
These Group Coaching Lesson guidelines do not supercede SA government gazetted regulations.
For further information please go to: www.pga.co.za or www.golfrsa.com
Date: 28 May 2020
Everything was neat and tidy. The staff where friendly and helpfull.
But there was something lacking for me personally.
Just can't put my finger on it though
Where to find us
eMbalenhle Road, Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa